This week on the Learn To Love Email podcast I'm chatting with Martine Ellis. Martine Ellis is a consultant, writer, blogger and podcaster and she helps makers, artists and other creative entrepreneurs turn their passion into profit.
Here's what we discussed on todays episode:
- How she turned her creative hobby into a business
- Why she decided to shift her business model to create a profitable online business
- How to take advantage of part-time work to help fund your business
- Why you should start collecting email addresses from your audience from day one
- How to use content upgrades to grow your email list
- How to get the most visibility for your content upgrades once you've created them
- How Martine uses an exit intent pop-up to collect email addresses from her website visitors before they leave her website
- How Martine determined what cadence to email her newsletter at and what to send her newsletter list
Resources and Links:
- Martine's Weekly Newsletter
- CreativeMe Podcast
- iMake Podcast
Did you LOVE this episode?
1. Subscribe to the Learn To Love Email podcast in iTunes so that you're notified every Tuesday when a new episode goes live.
2. Please leave me a review on iTunes (click the reviews & ratings tab next to details) so that it's easier for other small business owners, like yourself, to discover my podcast and learn how they can use email marketing to grow their business.