On today's episode I'm chatting with Roniece Wright, the Content Marketing Strategist and blogger behind The Introcreative (formally www.bossladyblogger.com), where she teaches creative entrepreneurs how to ideate, create, and market powerful content. She has had the pleasure of working with bloggers, writers, enthusiasts, and numerous other creative businesses. Roniece is also a two-time, self-published author and poet. She prides herself on having the fact that she's an introvert be a huge part of her entrepreneurial personality and inspiring other introverted entrepreneurs to come out from behind the computer. She feels that email marketing is important because email is where all huge opportunities arise. The importance of knowing how to professionally market yourself through email can increase connections with your audience, opportunities with brands, and overall monetization.
Here's what we discussed on todays episode:
The power of Facebook groups and how Roniece has used her Facebook group to build her business
The 3 stages of content marketing and what goes into each stage
Why every single piece of content, and email for that matter, should have a goal
The importance of recycling your blog content and bringing older posts back to life
Why your email list is your most reliable asset to your business
The importance of learning what your audience wants from your emails and not just guessing
How Roniece uses ConvertKit to power her email marketing
The difference between hard selling and soft selling when it comes to email marketing
Resources and Links:
- The Introcreative (formally www.bossladyblogger.com) - Roniece's website
- Roniece on Instagram
- Roniece on Twitter
- ConvertKit - Email Marketing Software
- MailChimp - Email Marketing Software
Did you LOVE this episode?
1. Subscribe to the Learn To Love Email podcast in iTunes so that you're notified every Tuesday when a new episode goes live.
2. Please leave me a review on iTunes (click the reviews & ratings tab next to details) so that it's easier for other small business owners, like yourself, to discover my podcast and learn how they can use email marketing to grow their business.