This week on the Learn To Love Email podcast I'm chatting with Erin Baynham, a media kit strategist and social media manager from Baltimore, MD. She’s the host of the Upgrade Your Influence podcast, an audio show that focuses on goal setting, branding and social media strategy for bloggers, content creators and digital influencers. She’s also the editor of the Upgrade Your Influence Power Letters, a biweekly email resource list that shares links from around the web to help build your brand. Erin loves email marketing because she feels it’s the most authentic and efficient way to communicate with your tribe.
Here's what we discussed on todays episode:
Erin's journey from being a beauty blogger to now a Social Media Manager, Media Kit Strategist and Podcaster
How she manages her side hustle alongside her full-time job
What a media kit is, how to create one and how they can help build your brand
How Erin incorporated e-courses into her business model to create multiple streams of revenue
How she used her email analytics to inspire her content creation for her podcast
How to use your welcome email to identify who your audience is right from day one
Why she switched from using MailChimp to ConvertKit
Erin's biggest email marketing mistake and how she dealt with it
Resources and Links:
- Upgrade Your Influence - Erin's website
- Erin on Instagram
- Erin on Twitter
- Erin on Facebook
- Upgrade Your Influence Podcast (on iTunes - http://hautebl.gr/2f6fFwH, on Soundcloud http://hautebl.gr/2f2gDGK)
- Mariah Coz of Femtrepreneur
- Teachable - E-course hosting platform
- Being Boss
Did you LOVE this episode?
1. Subscribe to the Learn To Love Email podcast in iTunes so that you're notified every Tuesday when a new episode goes live.
2. Please leave me a review on iTunes (click the reviews & ratings tab next to details) so that it's easier for other small business owners, like yourself, to discover my podcast and learn how they can use email marketing to grow their business.