On today's episode I'm chatting with Elna Cain, a professional digital marketing writer and stay at home mom to twins. Elna recently started a new blog called Twins Mommy where she helps moms become successful Mompreneurs. In less than a year Elna has grown her blog to 25k page views and has over 2k email subscribers. Elna truly believes that by having a list of email subscribers she'll be able to reach her monetary goals when she launches her product this year. Elna and I dive into all sorts of list building goodness.
Here's what we discussed on todays episode:
How Elna started off her entrepreneurial journey as a freelance for digital marketing websites and then used those digital marketing strategies to start her own business in the mommy blogger space
How she balances life as a mom to twins, a freelancer writer and online entrepreneur
How she used content upgrades and a free email course to build her email list
Why it's so important to build an email list, even when you don't have anything to sell
How email marketing helped Elna discover who her audience was and what type of content they wanted from her
The impact that a Free Resource Library can have on growing your email list
Why you should consider collaborations as a way to build your email list
How she gained 300 new subscribers from one webinar on Pinterest
Resources and Links:
- Twins Mommy - Elna's Digital Marketing Blog
- ElnaCain.com - Elna's Freelance Writing Website
- Mom to Mompreneur - Elna's Facebook Group
- ConvertKit - Email Marketing Software
- MailChimp - Email Marketing Software
- OptIn Monster - Lead Generation Software
- Being Boss Podcast
- Invisible Office Hours Podcast with Paul Jarvis & Jason Zook
Did you LOVE this episode?
1. Subscribe to the Learn To Love Email podcast in iTunes so that you're notified every Tuesday when a new episode goes live.
2. Please leave me a review on iTunes (click the reviews & ratings tab next to details) so that it's easier for other small business owners, like yourself, to discover my podcast and learn how they can use email marketing to grow their business.